As you may well know, it is sometimes an unfortunate fact of retail business that some clients default on their accounts for a variety of reasons. While it is preferable to settle such disputes without having to resort to legal options, this may not be avoided in all cases. It is at this stage that an experienced and reliable Process Server must be called to carry out the duties of:
- E-MAIL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO BE SERVED TO: LAPSERVER@GMAIL.COM
- FILLING YOUR CLAIM ON THE CORRECT COURTHOUSE.
- DELIVERING THE LEGAL DOCUMENT.
- FILLING OUT THE PROOF OF SERVICE FOR YOUR CASE.
- FILING THE PROOF OF SERVICE WITH THE COURT.
- OBTAINING APPROPIATE COURT SEALS ON COPIES.
PLAINTIFF’S CLAIMS, ORDER FOR EXAMINATION, ABSTRACT OF JUDGMENT, SUMMONS AND COMPLAINTS, DIVORCE ,RESTRICTIONS ORDERS, EVICTIONS, CIVIL SUBPOENAS, Etc…
Our registered and bonded process servers will make multiple attempts at no extra charge. If our process servers encounter any problems in attempting to serve your documents, we will provide you a detailed status report and offer all possible solutions. We are available for rush services, stake-outs, and special assignments.